All of our Industrial Steel Security Doors are made from the best quality high tensile steel. Our most popular are the personnel doors and fire exits. If you’re looking for a different type of Steel Security Door, other models are explained in our brochure.
Secure Personnel Doors
Our Secure Steel Personnel Doors feature a multi-point locking system, 65mm euro profile cylinder, stainless steel lever handles and security escutcheons. Our doors are made to the highest quality and fitted by expert installers to ensure your security.
- Multi-point Security Lock
- Independant Internal Thumb Turn Lock
- Optional Extra Locks at Low and High Levels
- Central Lock Plate with Adjustable Lock Keep
- Recessed Lock Keep
Industrial Fire Exit Doors
Our Industrial Steel Fire Exits are constructed for both high security from the outside and quick, easy exiting from the inside.
- Anti-Jemmy Dog Bolts on Hinge Side of Door
- Stainless Steel Threshold
- Stainless Steel Butt Hinges
The blue doors pictured below are from our superior range and show how beautifully finished these fire exits can be when powder coated.
Powder Coated Fire Exits
Steel Door Installations
Below are a selection of industrial steel security doors which we have installed.
All our Steel Security Doors are made to the following high standards.
Steel Security Door Specifications
- Made from high tensile steel for a stronger yet lighter door, complete with an insulated core for improved thermal properties.
- Anti-rust Rustec coating also provides an exceptionally smooth surface and door sets can be supplied fully finished in any RAL or BS colour.
- Security Astragal sits flush with the outside frame and prevents assailants identifying the position of the lock bolt in the frame.
- Grade 13 stainless steel door hinges with dog bolts tie the door into the frame, even if the hinges are cut on the outside.
- DDA approved high quality aluminium threshold strip with rubber seal.