We supply, manufacture and install roller garage doors in Cheshire. Our garage roller shutters are of the highest quality, made to your specifications and they also carry a 2 year warranty. If you live in Cheshire and require roller garage doors then don’t hesitate to contact us, we’ll be happy to offer you helpful advice.
These fully automatic roller garage doors can be supplied to customers in Cheshire and the surrounding areas. They are available in a range of colours and finishes so you can choose a roller garage door to suit your home.
Our garage roller shutters offer you security at a reasonable price. They’re also insulated. So, contact us now for roller garage doors in Cheshire.
Click the thumbnails below to see examples of our work.
Why choose a roller garage door over a traditional up and over garage door?
Ideal for short driveways or those that open directly onto the street, our roller garage doors are perfect for those situations where space is restricted. As they don’t open outwards you can park your car close to the garage door and they don’t use up garage roof space either. Our bespoke roller garage doors will increase the size of your garage opening.
Easy to Use
Operated by the touch of a button, roller garage doors are ideally suited to the modern family or the elderly. The garage door will rise smoothly on your approach to the driveway and additional lighting helps when exiting the garage.
Safe and Secure
Fitted with a safety edge, beam and anti-drop braking mechanism, all of our roller garages doors are designed to prevent accidental trapping or injury from a falling door. All garages doors also include a system for automated drive down locking.
Wide Choice of Colours
Our roller garages doors are available in a great selection of colours, designs and attractive finishes. Warmth is retained and noise reduced by their insulating qualities. We have a garage door to compliment the style of house in Cheshire.
Roller Garage Door Specifications
- Heavy duty curtain made from insulated aluminium lath with alternate laths double pop riveted using high density, glass fibre, nylon endlocks to prevent lateral movement.
- High quality aluminium bottom rail adds strength, rigidity and security.
- Rubber weather seal along the bottom keeps out water.
- Enhanced thermal and acoustic insulation reduces noise and keeps in heat.
- Weatherproof hood made from 20swg galvanised/anodised material. This covers barrel mechanism and curtain from the elements when fixed externally.
- Barrel mechanism includes safety brake, crank handle and manual override.
- Patented auto locking facility operated via remote control.
- Retro-reflective photocell beam and safety edge will auto reverse the door when obstructed for added safety.
- Courtesy lights fitted as standard.